DODL Online Portal
Welcome to the Online Services Portal of DODL,Dibrugarh University.
Through this portal the stakeholders of DODL, Dibrugarh University can avail the online services like fee payment, online application submission for admission, applying for Examination etc.
Please read the instructions thoroughly before availing any of the services by clicking the corresponding links given above.
Cyber Security Tips
• Keep a strong password which is difficult to guess. Use a combination of letters, numbers and special characters for your password.
• Keep your password secret and change it periodically.
• Never disclose your confidential information like Internet Banking Password, Credit Card/Debit card number, CVV , ATM PIN, OTP to anyone.
• Avoid using public computers like those in cyber cafes as much as possible while doing online banking transactions.
• protect your computer with updated antivirus solutions.
• Think twice before clicking on links found in emails, especially if you don’t know the sender.
• Beware of fraudulent websites which may look like edufee.online or your Bank’s website. Always crosscheck the URL.
• Beware of scam emails which may contain virus as attachment or be linked to a fraudulent website.
• Always exit by clicking the ‘Logout” link to ensure you end your session securely.
Welcome to the Online Application Portal of DODL Dibrugarh University
- Admission Notifications (Candidates are advised to read the Admission Notifications properly, before applying to any particular programme. Make sure you read the required eligibility for each programme, before applying for the same through this online process. DODL Dibrugarh University will not be responsible for mistakes made by student by not going through the notifications).
This portal guides the applicant for online submission of applications for different programmes of the University
• Step 1:
Click the “Apply Online” button at the Bottom of this page. Register by entering Your Full name, a Username, Your Mobile No and a Password. You will get an “Activation Code” in your mobile. Or you can use GOOGLE/ FACEBOOK Logging after that Enter your Mobile No and the Activation Code and click “Activate” button to activate your account.
• Step 2:
Login using your Mobile Number and Password or Google Login. Click “Apply” in Application Form. Select the Programme type , Programme name And Subject Combination. Click Continue
• Step 3: Fill up the form stage by stage ( e.g Personal Details & Educational Details, Document Upload). Click Next in each stage to save the information. You can access the saved information anytime and modify it before final submission.
• Step 4: Review the form in Stage 3. Check the information, photograph and signature, Documents whether they are correctly entered and displayed. If anything needs to be edited, you can do so by going back to the relevant stage either through the Previous button or by clicking the corresponding button for that stage.
• Step 5: Click the Submit button after you have reviewed your form. Application Fee Amount and other payment information will be displayed. You will be required to pay your Application Fee online by clicking “Proceed to Pay”.
• Step 6:
Click “Proceed to Pay”. Select any one of the payment options available i.e Net banking, Debit card (visa,master,mastero), credit card etc. The ATM-cum-Debit card option is for older versions of ATM cards which is now supported only by limited number of banks.
• Step 7:
After successful submission an Acknowledgment Slip with a unique transaction id will be generated. Download the Acknowledgment Slip for future reference.
Please remember your application form is considered to be finally submitted only when the application fee is successfully paid and Acknowledgement Slip, is generated with “SUCCESS” Status. After final submission, any information in the form cannot be modified. However, you can download or printout the Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
In case of any Payment Error, due to any network communication/connectivity problems, if your payment receipt does not get generated and the amount has been debited from your account, please contact our technical helpline no or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 hours from the time of transaction mentioning your name, mobile no, date and time of transaction and bank account no. from where transaction was done. It may take 2-3 working days to confirm the transaction by reconciliation with the bank and so the candidates are advised not to wait till the last date for applying.
Refund and cancellation Policy
Application Fee once paid will not be refunded. However, if more than one payment is made for the same programme from the same username, then extra amount may be refunded after verification if claimed through proper procedure. For claiming refund candidate needs to login to his/her account and submit the “Refund Claim” form after filling up all the details within 7 days after the last date of submission of form. It will take a few days to process the refund and the amount will be credited to the bank account submitted in the refund claim form if eligible for refund. Cash refunds are not available.
There is no provision for cancelling submitted application and as such no refund for cancellation request.
Applicants are requested to note the transaction no for future reference and request for any type of refund will be at the sole discretion of the University.
Terms and Conditions
• For online payments, it is important for candidates to note the transaction Id for future reference.
• Mere submission of application make the candidate eligible for Admission Provisionally Admitted Subject to The Submission Of Original Documents For Verification By The Student at The Concerned Study Centre On Or Before 31 august 2019. Candidates are advised to carefully read the eligibility criteria in the notification before applying.
• Application Form once submitted by the candidate cannot be modified by the DODL, Dibrugarh University. If a candidate submits wrong or incomplete information in the application form, neither the technical team nor the University authority will be responsible for this. Therefore, candidates are advised to carefully review the application form before final submission. However, a candidate may apply afresh using a different username in case of submission of wrong information, but the application fee paid earlier cannot be refunded in such case.
• Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Centre(s) and/or other source(s). Under no circumstances DODL Dibrugarh University will be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws.
In case of any Academics Queries, eligibility Criteria and any other Non technical Questions you may contact the following number.
• Telephone no: +919864833250 / 03732370207 ( Monday – Friday – 10 A.M To 5 P.M )
In case of any difficulty in filling up the application form you may contact the following number.
• Telephone no: +919678723053, +919706088827 , ( Monday – Friday – 10 A.M To 5 P.M )
• Email: email@example.com