Directorate of Open and Distance Learning : : Dibrugarh University : : Dibrugarh.
(To be filled up by the Institutions applying for permission as a study Centre of DODL, D.U.)
- (a) Name of the Institution :
(b) Full Address of the Institution :
- The Head of the Institution :
- Name :
- Designation :
- Telephone No. : Office :
- Fax No. :
- Is your Institution affiliated to University / Council / Board ? : Yes / No. If Yes, mention University / Council / Board to which it is affiliated. (Please enclose documents) :
- Is the Institution a Registered Society ? : Yes / No.
If Yes, please state :
Registration No. :
(Please enclose Xerox copy of the Registration Certificate)
- Is the Institution a Registered Trust ? : Yes / No.
If yes, please give details :
( Please enclose Xerox copy of the Registration document)
- Briefly describe the activities of your :
Institution (Enclose the Annual Report)
- Resolution of the Governing Body / : Board of Management regarding opening of the DODL Study Centre under Dibrugarh University. 8. Subject (s) proposed to be : introduced under the DODL of D.U. 9. Give the subject wise lists of teachers : with their names, qualifications, specialization and teaching experience (Enclose written letter of consent from the willing teachers)
- Do you propose to induct Visiting Faculty ? : Yes / No. If yes, state
- of faculty :
- Give their names, qualification, :
Specialization, Experience etc. (Enclose written letter of willingnesss from the proposed visiting faculty)
- Does your Institutions has its own Buildings ? Yes / No.
If Yes, (Enclose relevant documents)
If NO, (Enclose the copy of the agreement with the Landlord whose buildings are being used on rent / lease etc.)
- State the no. of :
(a) Books available in your library :
(subject wise) (b) Journals :
- Computer :
- Xerox machine :
- Overhead Projector :
- Any other Teaching Aids/ :
- State the expected no of students : likely to get themselves admitted in each subject.
- Give the names of the feeder institutions : and localities from where your institution could attract students for the Distance Education Course(s).
- How do you visualize to run the Distance Education Programme?
(a) Academic Counselling :
- Duration :
- Venue :
(b) Give a brief note on the sources and uses : of finance in connection with Academic Counselling and Administrative support.
- Give five strong points of your institution for : being recognised as a Directorate of Open and Distance Learning Study Centre.
- Any other information relevant to your proposal • Date : Signature
N.B. You can use a separate sheet for more information.